An applicant for admission to B.Sc. Degree Course in Civil, Electrical,Mechanical must be fulfill the following eligibility requirements.
- He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematices, Physics and Chemistry from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination so recognized by the university.
- He should have passed the examination (up to the latest annual examination) on the basis of which he seeks admission.
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in examination.
- He should be a bona fide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate.
- He should have appeared in the entry Test for the respective session arranged by the university of Engineering and Technology (UET) with the combination (English,Mathematics,Chemistry/Computer Science).
The university (U.E.T taxila with SCET is Affiliated) recognizes the following examinations as equivalent to the Intermediate (Pre-Engg)Examination with chemistry Mathematics and Physics of the Pakistani Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Intermediate(Pre-Engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Azad Kashmir.
- Ca,bridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- British General Certificate of Education(Advance Level)with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
- F.Sc. (Pre medical)with Mathematics as an additional subject.
- American High School Graduation Diploma (HSG diploma).
- An equivalent certificate or diploma accepted by IBCC (Inter Board Chairman).
- OPEN MERIT 94%
- RESERVED* 04%
- DAE 02%
- B.Sc ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 100 Seats
- B.Sc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 100 Seats
- B.Sc CIVIL ENGINEERING 100 Seats