An applicant for admission to B.Sc. Degree Course in Civil, Electrical,Mechanical must be fulfill the following eligibility requirements.
- He should have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematices, Physics and Chemistry from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an equivalent examination so recognized by the university.
- He should have passed the examination (up to the latest annual examination) on the basis of which he seeks admission.
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in examination.
- He should be a bona fide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- He should meet standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate.
- He should have appeared in the entry Test for the respective session arranged by the university of Engineering and Technology (UET) with the combination (English,Mathematics,Chemistry/Computer Science).
- The minimum requirements in a bachelor degree program in computer science, is at least 50% Marks in intermediate (HSSC) or equivalence examination certified by IBCC, with either mathematics as a subject or pre-medical as a discipline
- All such students are allowed admission in a bachelor’s degree program in computer science, based on intermediate (pre-medical), must pass deficiency courses of mathematics of six (6) credit hours within one year of their regular studies. The deficiency courses shall cover most of the relevant topics to bachelor’s degree in computing education from intermediate level mathematics.
- Medically fit.
- Entry test prescribed for bs computer science by all UETs/ETA/NTS & all other entry tests allowed by NCEAC.
The university (U.E.T taxila with SCET is Affiliated) recognizes the following examinations as equivalent to the Intermediate (Pre-Engg)Examination with chemistry Mathematics and Physics of the Pakistani Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Intermediate(Pre-Engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Azad Kashmir.
- Ca,bridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- British General Certificate of Education(Advance Level)with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
- F.Sc. (Pre medical)with Mathematics as an additional subject.
- American High School Graduation Diploma (HSG diploma).
- An equivalent certificate or diploma accepted by IBCC (Inter Board Chairman).
- B.Sc CIVIL ENGINEERING 100 Seats
- B.Sc ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 40 Seats
- B.Sc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 50 Seats
- BS Computer Science 50 Seats